Cheap Motorcycle Shipping
If you're shopping for Motorcycle Shipping Companies, we put you in the Driver's Seat. Get an all-inclusive FREE Quote and compare rates easily. Simply answer a few simple questions and you'll see rates from the top Companies. See who's rate is lowest. It could save you hundreds. Get the combination of price and service that is right for you. We give you the opportunity to compare rates in one convenient place - in just a few minutes, hassle free.
Compare Rates Instantly!
Click to Compare Fast, Free, No Hassle Motorcycle Shipping rates. Our rates are highly competitive and there are No Hidden Fees. All rates are backed by our 110% price match guarantee.
- Fast Door-to-Door shipping! We will get your motorcycle on the road right away!
- Our price is All-Inclusive covering taxes, tolls, fuel, and insurance.
- Your Motorcycle’s Insured up to $100,000 at no additional cost
Transporting Your Motorcycle
Whether you're expecting to purchase or sell a motorbike, it's key to comprehend how to securely ship a bike for long distances. In most cases, hiring a relocation professional that specializes in Motorcycle Shipping is the best selection.
Finding a Shipping Company
First, assess Motorcycle Shipping services in your area. Obtain price quotes from three or more transport businesses.
The price relies on the distance it must travel, the type of bike you own, the departure date, and the transport procedure. Some businesses also add service charges or handling fees to your order.
Many Motorcycle Shipping companies require customers to pay the whole balance prior to the motorcycle is transported. The best idea is to pay a deposit at the time of your service order, with the remaining balance due upon arrival, so you'll have some bargaining power if anything goes wrong.
Figuring Out Open and Enclosed Delivering
You'll be asked to pick between open and enclosed transportation. Open hauling is usually recommendation the less expensive alternative. If you're shipping your motorcycle more than 500 miles, however, enclosed shipping is particularly suggested. They put the motorcycle into a container or strap it to a pallet and load it into an enclosed carrier. This technique offers increased protection and helps shield your motorcycle from snow, rain or other potentially damaging elements.
You may hear of some Motorcycle Shipping services promising door-to-door relocation services. However, this does not automatically mean that the motorbike will arrive right at your door. Since the rigs used to move motorcycles can be up to (75) feet long, they directly cannot travel to some residential areas. You might be expected to meet the driver at a nearby mall, grocery store, school, or large service parking lot.
The moving professional is expected to be insured against damage or theft to your motorbike. However, to cover yourself, ask to see a copy of its insurance coverage before you sign anything. Certain companies will pay all costs, while others will ask you to purchase a deductible if anything happens to your bike while transportation.
Your own insurance might also shield your motorbike during the transport operation. Reach Out To your shipper's customer service department to double check the dirt of this coverage.
Safely Transporting Your Motorcycle
Some companies prepare your motorbike for you with their door-to-door Motorcycle Shipping service. For others, you may have to get your bike ready.
- Wash your bike and make a note of any existing damage for insurance purposes. For extra security, take photos.
- Pull Out all personal items from your bike's saddlebags and under-seat compartment.
- If you've installed a security device on your motorcycle to prevent theft, deactivate it so it doesn't go off throughout delivery.
- Inspect to make certain all tires are adequately inflated.
- Check for fuel leaks.
- Fold in the side mirrors and fasten the handlebars.
- Leave your motorcycle in neutral. You should never deliver a motorcycle while in gear, since an engaged transmission can cause internal damage.
- If you are opting for to have your bike moved in a crate, drain the fuel tank and pull out the battery.
Previous To you turn your motorcycle over to the shipping professional, ask for a copy of the pre-trip survey report. Motorcycle Shipping companies are required to utilize documents that contain pick-up and relocation data, as well as the bike's mileage and details of its current state.