Cheap Motorcycle Shipping
If you're shopping for Motorcycle Shipping Companies, we put you in the Driver's Seat. Get an all-inclusive FREE Quote and compare rates easily. Simply answer a few simple questions and you'll see rates from the top Companies. See who's rate is lowest. It could save you hundreds. Get the combination of price and service that is right for you. We give you the opportunity to compare rates in one convenient place - in just a few minutes, hassle free.
Compare Rates Instantly!
Click to Compare Fast, Free, No Hassle Motorcycle Shipping rates. Our rates are highly competitive and there are No Hidden Fees. All rates are backed by our 110% price match guarantee.
- Fast Door-to-Door shipping! We will get your motorcycle on the road right away!
- Our price is All-Inclusive covering taxes, tolls, fuel, and insurance.
- Your Motorcycle’s Insured up to $100,000 at no additional cost
Transporting Your Motorcycle
Whether you're expecting to order or sell a motorbike, it's essential to identify how to securely ship a motorbike for long distances. In most situations, hiring a shipment professional that specializes in Motorcycle Shipping is the best choice.
Finding a Shipping Company
First, inspect Motorcycle Shipping professionals in your area. Obtain rate quotes from three or more shipping services.
The price counts on the distance it must travel, the type of motorcycle you own, the departure date, and the hauling tactic. Some businesses also add service charges or handling fees to your order.
Many Motorcycle Shipping companies require customers to pay the complete balance before the bike is shipped. The best idea is to pay a deposit at the time of your service order, with the remaining balance due upon delivery, so you'll have some negotiating power if something goes wrong.
Understanding Open and Enclosed Delivery
You'll be asked to choose between open and enclosed shipping. Open transport is commonly vote the less expensive choice. If you're delivering your motorbike more than 500 miles, however, enclosed delivering is very recommended. They put the motorcycle into a container or strap it to a pallet and load it into an enclosed transporter. This tactic offers increased security and helps protect your motorbike from snow, rain or other potentially damaging elements.
You may hear of some Motorcycle Shipping companies promising door-to-door hauling services. However, this does not automatically mean that the bike will arrive directly at your door. Since the eighteen-wheelers used to move motorcycles can be up to (75) feet long, they simply cannot travel to some residential areas. You might be required to meet the driver at a nearby mall, grocery store, school, or large professional parking lot.
The transport professional is intended to be insured against damage or theft to your motorcycle. However, to cover yourself, ask to see a copy of its insurance coverage before you validate anything. Certain businesses will pay all costs, while others will ask you to pay a deductible if something happens to your motorcycle in the course of transportation.
Your personal insurance might also protect your motorcycle throughout the relocation process. Contact your mover's customer service branch to verify the details of this coverage.
Safely Transporting Your Motorcycle
Some businesses prepare your motorbike for you with their door-to-door Motorcycle Shipping service. For others, you might have to get your bike ready.
- Wash your motorcycle and write down any existing damage for insurance reasons. For extra security, take pictures.
- Detach all personal items from your bike's saddlebags and under-seat compartment.
- If you've installed a security device on your motorcycle to prevent theft, deactivate it so it doesn't go off in the course of transport.
- Inspect to make certain all tires are satisfactorily inflated.
- Examine for gas leaks.
- Fold in the side mirrors and secure the handlebars.
- Leave your motorcycle in neutral. You should never move a bike while in gear, because an engaged transmission can cause internal damage.
- If you are selecting to have your motorcycle hauled in a crate, drain the gas tank and detach the battery.
Before you turn your bike over to the moving professional, ask for a copy of the pre-trip observation report. Motorcycle Shipping companies are required to utilize files that incorporate pick-up and shipment information, as well as the bike's mileage and a description of its present condition.